Register for the first ever Day For Prevention: April 11, 2018.
The purpose of the day is to engage community stakeholders and provide information, tools and connections to begin or enhance substance abuse prevention efforts across the state.
North Dakota communities recognize investing in substance abuse prevention is important. In fact, it is one of the best investments we can make in our state’s future – creating safe and healthy individuals, families, businesses and communities.
Understand. Engage. Act!
April 11, 2018 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Bismarck State College; National Energy Center of Excellence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Coalition leaders and members
- School personnel (including early education through higher education)
- Public health professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Business leaders
- Criminal justice professionals
- First Responders (Law Enforcement, Emergency Medicine, etc.)
- Media/communication professionals
- Faith-based representatives
- Others interested in learning how to implement effective substance abuse prevention efforts
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Connect with communities across the state implementing substance abuse prevention
- Learn what effective substance abuse prevention looks like
- Discover resources and tools
- Discuss emerging issues (opioid overdose prevention)